OmanGBNews.com was launched in August 2015. It is latest venture from British PR and digital publishing company www.PolarisMedia.co.uk
So makes OmanGBnews.com different? Why should you read it? Why should your company be sending your news?
Here are five reasons:
1) OmanGBnews.com fills a gap in the market. There is no news website dedicated to promoting the vibrant commercial and cultural relations between the UK and Oman and the people behind it. We already have lots of news and insightful interviews with Oman Air, the Anglo Omani Society, Aston Martin, the Omani British Friendship Association and many more. OmanGBnews.com brings all the news to one easy to access location.
2) OmanGBnews.com offers a unique research portal. The website search tool enables researchers to access a unique, growing source of information.
3) OmanGBnews.com supports business. So much trade between the countries is between small businesses and as a result goes unreported. OmanGBnews.com wants to offer a platform for small businesses, who may struggle to raise awareness, to champion their products and services. We can help companies communicate to decision making audiences in Oman and the UK.
4) OmanGBnews.com increases awareness. We want to increase understanding of the special relationship between Britain and Oman. The depth of cooperation is perhaps not always fully appreciated. The countries have been allies for 400 years and cooperate across sectors including business, politics, science, culture and education. Oman requires expertise and investment to help support its $100bn infrastructure investment programme. This includes five new airports, 2000km of railway, a new port and logistics city in Duqm and the expansion of the ports of Sohar and Salalah. By raising awareness we want to encourage British businesses to trade with Oman. We have been told by senior Omani figures that the UK cannot be complacent, despite its close ties. Many countries are now active in Oman and UK companies need to invest time, effort and money to win business. Equally we want to offer Omani companies the opportunity to raise awareness to the UK market.
5) OmanGBnews.com helps advertisers and those featured reach a unique audience. The website is aimed at decision maker level businessmen and women, politicians and civil servants, academics and opinion formers in Britain and Oman. This audience is niche and hard to reach in one location. In addition, the website is supported by an enewsletter with a growing list of influential readers.
So please register for our e-newsletter and send us your news and views. We're looking for contributors.
Email us: news@OmanGBnews.com
Follow us on Twitter: @OmanGBnews
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/OmanGBnews
Write to us: OmanGBnews.com Pioneer House, Pioneer Business Park, North Rd, Ellesmere Port, Liverpool City Region CH45 1AD
Call us: + 44 151 550 4710
Enjoy the read and tell us what you think!